Posted On 30 January 2010 by on Emily Rose TV

Emily has been so excited to see all the fabulous responses to Emily Rose TV – with such great episode ideas.  This week she is going to go through them all – pick a winner and announce it next week’s Emily Rose TV.  She has already started working on putting together some episodes based on your ideas!

This week on Emily Rose TV we meet some of Emily’s friends.  Ali does her very first “Ask Ali” segment and Victoria (Tori) introduces “Jokes & Riddles”, then Emily teaches them (and you) how to make an origami crane.  Don’t forget to add your questions for Ali in the comments field below…

7 Responses to Emily Rose TV – Episode 2 – Ask Ali, Tori Jokes & Origami Crane

1. Elora Root says:

I think you should have doll care tips and ways to do hair.
    Another idea, what to do when you’re bored. It could include lots of things we like to do when bored. Hobbies, art, books, sports, lot of things.

2. Katie Hyde says:

Ali, I have a riddle for you…………..
    What question can you never say ‘yes’ to?
    Hint: the question is asking about something you are doing.
    Will you tell me if you figure it out?
    -Katie

3. This is so fun!! I love Emily’s personality! :)

Ali -your question:
    I need new ideas for healthy snacks for me and my family – what do you suggest?

I can’t wait until the next episode!

4. carly says:

Hi Emily!Ask Ali what the state capital of New Jersey is!I really need to know!

5. audrey says:

how many states are in the world?

6. Kayli Maree says:

Hi again…I loved your video this week! I am going to try and make the crane. It looks hard but fun…I know how to make a fortune teller too ! haha

I have 2 questions…
    1) which American Girl dolls are your favorite?
    2) what is the weather like where you are? I saw you had on short sleeve shirts in February!

THANX!!!